- minionaireAsked on December 20, 2016 at 12:55 PM
My form https://eu.jotform.com//?formID=63396862721363 does not show correctly in preview mode (or when embedded on my website) even though I have made recent changes. The changes show in the revision history, but the form doesn't update...
PLease can you help?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 01:40 PM
I have checked your form and I can see the last version shown in the revision history is the same shown when loading the direct link to the form.
Here's what I can see when loaded the direct link to the form:
This is what I can see when checked in the revision history of this form:
Please do note that if the changes were saved then they will be shown when opening the direct link to the form, if the form has not been embedded using the iFrame code then you may need to re-embed it to get the updated version of it.
If the problem still persists, please provide us the link where you have embedded your form, we will be glad to check and find why it does not show the updated version.
We will wait for your response.
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 01:44 PM
I am getting the same problem what is going on. I have made changes which have been saved but when I test the form they do not work. I have checked the form and they are OK but it is not working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:16 PM
I believe this was a temporary issue affecting EU users that is no longer present. Form changes should be updating without issue at this time. If they are still not displaying updated changes, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 12:57 AM
We'll answer your question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1016685.
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 05:45 AMThis issue was fixed last night but appears to be back again. Other users seem to be reporting the same problem. Can you get it fixed please.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 06:19 AM
I have just tested with my test EU account and a VPN by updating a form. It seems to be working fine at my end. The issue seems to be fixed by now. Could you check once again and let us know if the issue still persists?
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:07 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below:
- dellquayscAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:46 AM
I too am having this problem.
My forms a EU based, and this is the second form I have updated recently and the second time this has happened to me.
There is definitely an issue here. I have cleared the browser cache (FF), and launched another browser (Chrome & IE11) and used the url they all show the deleted fields.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:14 AM
@dellquaysc - Looks like you updated a few threads and we've already updated you on these posts:
The issue should be resolved by now but if you're still seeing the problem, please open your thread by clicking one of the links above, then post your reply from there so we can have another look.