- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 04:40 PM
1. I used a regular text box for the donation amount field and then 2 form calculation widgets.
2. Here's the formula for the "+3%" field: Donation Field * .03
3. Here's the formula for the "Total Amount" field: Donation field + 3% field
4. After that, you can just pass the "Total Amount" field in the payment wizard. This option is under the Payment Type Options inside the wizard. You need to change the Payment Type to "Collect Donations" and then the Get Price From to "totalAmount".
Hope that helps. Thank you.