- tctrustAsked on December 20, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I need the comas in the block of text replaced by space. How it can do?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot replace the commas using the Form Builder. These values are being generated by the Configurable List widget automatically. The comma separate the items in the Configurable List widget.
If you want, you can download the form's source code and then create a custom scripts that will help you achieve that. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
Thank you for understanding.
- tctrustAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 05:24 PM
I not whole very well what I have to do with the Source Code and how will work.
I only am looking for the solutions of this problem:
- tctrustAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 05:35 PM
Can not serve any of these option?... to remove the commas
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 09:40 PM
It looks like you've made some changes on your form. So I'm not sure now how to try to find an alternative solution to this concern.
Anyhow, with regard to the Math Functions, unfortunately they do not provide methods on how to remove commas.