- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:19 PM
You may need to update the "Page Title" in the Preferences > Advanced menu. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- MahayanaAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 03:46 PM
brilliant thank you.Can you confirm that my form is linked to stripe? where can I see that?
With much Gratitude & Appreciation
Website: drdugast.com / corporatemindfulness.ie
Join me: Linkedin / You Tube / FB / Twitter
Office: +353 (0)87 326 2549
To Book a Zoom Meeting click here
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 05:25 PM
I created a separate thread for your next question. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1016451. Please wait for my reply on that thread. Thank you.