- ssjairoAsked on December 20, 2016 at 03:48 PM
HI I need to create a writable image to make a report is that possible with Jotforms?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 06:47 PM
I am not sure how you meant it. But you can actually have a TextArea field with an image background on it. You can write on top of the image background.
Here is an example form https://form.jotform.com/63547381514963
how it works...
Hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- ssjairoAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 07:27 PM
Thanks foe the anwers but is a form for a Rent a car they need to be enable to have an image of a car and then make a mark on where the car has scratches or dents. then they need to use the fingers. is that possible?
Something like the signature plugin but with and image in the background.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 01:15 AM
- sophrokhepriAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 06:14 AM
this is also interesting me
you shown the result but not the way to do it.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 06:32 AM
Please add this widget to your form:
You can the widget from form builder also:
After that you can add the image URL in widget's settings. Click the settings button on the top-right corner of the widget element:
Add the URL:
After all these steps, it ready to use. Preview the form and try it out.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!