- skylinevideographerAsked on December 20, 2016 at 04:39 PM
My form doesn't work correctly. I need a no requested field but after saving the form, I publish it but the field appear in required field mode. Why? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 08:13 PM
I checked your Form Builder, your standalone form, and your actual website but failed to see any difference.
1. Form Builder VS Preview (standalone form)
2. Actual website
Is your issue resolved? Please give it another try and make changes to your form using our Form Builder > save your changes > then reload your website / standalone form. As a safety precaution, I cleared your Form Cache just in case.
If the changes still won't apply, let us know so we can have another look.
- skylinevideographerAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 02:45 AMThanks. Now is ok. After sent my request I tried to delete the form and rebuild. Seems that go to be all right.
videografo di matrimonio
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 03:17 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved. Do get back to us if you have any questions.