- peachwaveAsked on May 22, 2012 at 04:28 PM
For some reason I just stopped receiving orders to my email. Can you help me try and find the problem. Please contact me at 405.822.6214.
My name is Matt Hering
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 05:00 PM
Have you checked your Spam folder for the missing notifications? If you can't find them there, they might have been blocked by your mail provider due to a DomainKeys issue.
To resolve this, kindly change your notification's Sender Name and Email to JotForm and email@example.com, respectively:
please have these IP addresses whitelisted on your mail server by ISP side, as well:https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Lets know if this works out!
- peachwaveAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 06:14 PMPlease have someone contact me at 405-822-6214. I need more help with this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 07:31 PM
Sorry but we don't offer phone support as of the moment. You can communicate with us directly by responding on this forum thread.
Upon inspecting your form though, I found out that you have not followed my colleague's advice yet. That is, changing the sender email for your form notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To about this:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click Notification
4. Click the Reply-To & Recipient Settings button in the Compose Email screen
5. Change the Sender Email to email@example.com
6. Click Finish then save your form
Also, kindly have the IP addresses provided above whitelisted on your host. Please contact your hosting provider for help with whitelisting IP addresses.