- ceydaunalAsked on December 21, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Jotform cannot save the changes i made.. Even if i click save and preview, ther is no change.. Please help me..
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 05:32 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
There seems to be some technical glitch and I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
I have cleared your form cache from here. I will suggest you to please check your form again and see if you are now able to see the changes. You may also like to take a look at the following guide on how to clear form cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 06:26 AM
I believe the issue should be resolved now. Can you please check it from your end, and let us know?
- ceydaunalAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 08:45 AMHey, it seems to be OK now. Thank you for your valuable support.
If have another trouble about the issue, can i feel free to ask it?
Thank you again..
21 Ara 2016 tarihinde 14:26 saatinde, JotForm şunları yazdı:
- BorisAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 09:00 AM
We're glad to hear that the issue is resolved on your end as well, Ceyda.
Of course, please feel free to let us know should you run into such issues again, or simply open another support thread in our forum if you need assistance with anything else:
We'll be glad to help you. Thanks!