- kenp7Asked on May 22, 2012 at 05:57 PM
The phone mask does not restrict 3 digits for area code. Rest of mask is not correctly limiting with the rest of the phone number.
Is there a social security mask a.e 000-000-0000 ?
Is there a pre-made states drop down field ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM
The phone number field does not have area code validation what it does is to check whether an entry has been made or not. As a work around you may want to try out the suggested validation script by one of our support member posted on this thread:
Unfortunately there is no pre defined field for social security number, you can rather use a text box for it and add a hint which would help users when filling out the form:
You can use the Dropdown field and enable Special Option in the properties to show the US states.
To do this:
1. Click on the Dropdown Field
2. Select the Properties from the tab or you can right click on the field and choose Show Properties
3. Click on Special Options then choose US States from the list.
4. Click on 'Close Settings'
Hope this information helps, if you have further questions let us know.