- liondebbieAsked on December 21, 2016 at 09:19 AM
I thought I was deleting the submissions not the folders. Again. Sorry but I need the three folders back with forms. Not really very clear on cleaning out these folders.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 09:40 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you have deleted forms?
I did check the History of your account and found that you deleted 3 forms but you seems to have already restored them back to your account.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- liondebbieAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 10:45 AMOk. Maybe I needed to refresh. They were the files of submitted forms. I hit undo when they disappeared but they didn’t show up on my screen. I will look again. I am just trying to clear out the folders of submissions to avoid over using the account as I have it set up now.
Lion Debbie Hicks.
- liondebbieAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 10:46 AMI got it back to how I needed it. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Thank you for updating us, Lion Debbie.
If you need anything else, please contact us again.