- handsnhAsked on December 21, 2016 at 03:14 PM
The first time I did this I had no problem. This time it will not copy and paste the code. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 03:58 PM
What is the form you are working on? Are you trying to clone a form? If that is the case, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
- handsnhAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 04:45 PMNot cloning. I'm working with localendar.com. Listing another continuing education course. The first went in no problem, but this second one won't show on the code page when pasted. What is the problem? I'm very frustrated!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 07:20 PM
Hey Desiree, I went to the page you mentioned localendar.com and was redirected here https://localendar.com/elsie
However, I failed to find any forms on that page. If you could give us the exact page/URL where you tried embedding the form, we can have a look on what's going on.
Also, it would be best if you describe your question better or provide more info. As of now, we are just under the assumption that:
1. You managed to embed it the first time without problems (we don't know where though)
2. This second time, it's not working (we don't know where too)
3. You specifically mentioned you're having issues pasting the codes:
a. This time it will not copy and paste the code. What am I doing wrong?
b. but this second one won't show on the code page when pasted.
If you could give a screenshot (here's how) of where you're trying to paste it, along with the exact page/URL where the form was supposed to be embedded, then we can have a closer look.
- handsnhAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 02:53 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:20 PM
I clicked the link you have provided, but it takes me to the same page: https://localendar.com/elsie
Please provide the exact URL of the page in your site where you have embedded the form. As far as I understand, you have embedded the code, but the form does not show up, is that correct?
What embedding method are you using? Please try embedding the form with the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Let us know if you need more help.