- VishalAsked on December 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM
For a registration form, I was wondering if there is a way to do the following:
1. Assign a registration code that is picked from a list of codes to each registrant.
2. Include that assigned registration code in the auto-responder email that is sent to the registrant.
3. Auto-remove that assigned code from the list so that it can't be assigned again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 01:05 PM
We don't have this feature, the closest that we have is the following widgets:
Add the codes as the option in the widget, set the limit to 1 per item. Set the number of selection to 1, see image for example:
Unfortunately, the selected option won't disappear but will be disabled. You can edit the widget to remove the selections.
Also, how about auto generating the registration code? You can do this using Unique ID widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you have questions.