- AHSgirlssoccerAsked on December 22, 2016 at 02:10 PM
I would like to create a payment item that you is not defined so the person paying can enter their own amount vs choosing from a pre-defended amount.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:04 PM
In the Payment integration, you need to set the Payment Type to "User Defined Amount".
If you want to add a "Custom Amount Field" together with the product items, then you need to utilize the Add Options inside the Payment wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Create new product" in the "Selling Products" section.
2. Label the name as "Custom Amount". Set the price to 1 USD. After that, click the "Add Quantity" button.
3. In the Quantity section, set the field to show as "Text Box". Add a label and then put "1" as the Default Quantity.
4. When you're done, click the "Save Product" button.
Here's the result:
Please check this user guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms.
Hope that helps. Thank you.