- Robbie WolffAsked on December 22, 2016 at 02:20 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 02:43 PM
We do not allow for the collection of usernames and/or passwords for any reason. Your "Simply Job Application" form requested login details for several different social media sites. I remove those fields from your form and activated your account, your forms should be usable once again.
- Robbie WolffAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMAwesome. Thanks David. I'll remember that.
- StaniAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 02:31 AM
I think I was suspended for the same reason.
I need to know how I can use that form.
If I have to store in my db data of users how I can do using your forms?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Unfortunately, you can't ask for password to your form. I will removed the password field and re-activate your account so you can use your forms properly.