- chilton1199Asked on May 23, 2012 at 02:46 AM
I would like to publish a link in a press advert that takes people to a JotForm to make an enquiry. Have you any suggestions how to make this work well? (and safely!)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 04:16 AM
You can use the JotForm url as the reference link in your Press Advert you can find the url to the form when doing a Form Preview.
Aside from the form url you can also use Custom URL for the form, to create a custom url for your form please do the following:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard, click the button that looks like a small wrench
4. Enter a custom name for your form,
5. Click the save button
Notice that your account username will always precede the custom name you gave to the form. Your form's custom url would look like - https://www.jotform.com/chilton1199/yourformname
Let us know if you have questions.