- fizi247Asked on May 23, 2012 at 03:23 AM
I'm in the process of trying to transfer my Form, to Jot Form. The problems that I am incurring are as follows;
1. On my form, I have a line with date and time
2. I have another line with date only
3. Your application does not allow me to select "TIME ONLY" on the following line. The only options I get, are
a) Date only
b) Date & Time only
c) I require TIME ONLY!!!!
I'm currently on your free plan trial version. Would I need to upgrade to a paid monthly plan to incorporate "Time Only" fields?
Please look at URL link of web page below. Please refer to third section of form which lists 5 questions from 1-5 with date/time as an example to understand my query.
- moonzkieAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 09:18 AM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment. However, I see how this might be useful. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
The closest work around I can think of for this issue is to use the dropdown option for the Start Time & End Time. I made a sample and feel free to clone it if you like.
Hope this helps.
- fizi247Answered on May 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Thanks for showing me this example. How can I implement that? This method would solve the problem.
- fizi247Answered on May 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I'll be most grateful, if you can clone it for me.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM
As requested, I have now clone the said form into your account for you. Kindly take a look in your account now. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- annachoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Hello, can I please have this cloned into my account as well?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Are you referring to this form, created by my colleague Moonzkie? If yes, please take a look at this article for detailed information on how to clone form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Update: Time (only) field is now released!