- Tim ChristiansonAsked on December 22, 2016 at 05:24 PM
Hello. My company is currently using your application and unfortunately no one received authorization and so a security review was not accomplished. I would like to kick off my companies process to complete this
Please provide a point of contact.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 06:20 PM
Hey Tim, I'm not entirely sure what sort of security review you need from us so I'll just list some important notes about JotForm and what made it secure.
1. All forms created in Jotform are running on SSL by default.
2. The Forms and Submission Data are transmitted securely with a 256 bit high-grade encryption, which means that data is encrypted during the transmission and cannot be interrupted by anyone else. We have an SSL certificate that uses SHA256 with RSA encryption https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=secure.jotform.com
3. We are also Safe Harbor Certified.
Related article: Announcing-JotForm-s-Safe-Harbor-Certification
4. As an added layer of security, you may also encrypt your forms. Just keep in mind that once you encrypt your forms, only the private key you generated and downloaded will be able to decipher it (we can't decrypt it on our end).
Complete guide: Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them