- booker12Asked on December 22, 2016 at 08:05 PM
Here is link to the jotform: https://form.jotform.me/63456808396469
I tried adding the same jotform to my another website https://www.curtain-and-divider.com/ and it shows correctly.
The only thing I see is this error in CSS property "height": https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoCNolNvvEyOgcBbwv028LWumSGr9Q
This height value comes up as invalid property but should be a big value in pixels...can you tell me how to correct this.
One thing: when I use the iframe embed method, the form shows up alright...
- IanAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 09:06 PM
In case of script conflicts, I would suggest you continue using IFRAME code and see if that helps.
You can use iFrame code to embed your form to your webpage. It appears that you already know how to use Iframe code but just for reference, here's the guide to get the iFrame code:
1. Click the Publish button in your Form Builder.
2. In the Publish wizard, go to Embed tab. After that, please click the Embed Options drop down and choose iFrame. Click Copy Code.
3. Paste the iFrame code to your webpage.
Please let us know if you need any help. Thank you!