- yavuzgencAsked on December 23, 2016 at 04:13 AM
I have 5 forms. But when I run them on my site to try them, only the first form that I made is working, so a message of status is coming up. The others do not send any messages. Why ???
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 05:09 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
As I understood, you did not receive your submission with notification mail. I have checked your forms and realized that you did not set the Notification e-mail for other forms except this form.
You must set Notification e-mail for the other forms. Please follow these steps:
1. Click "E-mails" at the top the page.
2. Just click "Create New Email" button.
3. Select "Notification Email".
You can see, change and add new recipient e-mail address at Recipients page.
Here are guides help to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.