- MCCJAYAsked on December 23, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Not sure if this is possible but is there a widget that will allow me to add events to a calendar? what I would like to do is say that on December 20th there will be an event called "meet and great" but hide the calendar. So when the form is submitted on December 20th the data page will show the event that was scheduled for that day.
Not sure if there is such a thing but just wanted to check!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 11:24 AM
1. Insert a "DateTime" field and a regular Text Box.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the top toolbar.
3. Select "Update/Calculate Field" condition.
4. You need to set the condition wherein "if Date selected is equal to (2016-12-25)" then "Christmas Day" will be entered in the "Event" field.
Please take note that the Date format should be "YYYY-MM-DD". Here's an example: 2016-12-25.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.