- bevbrockAsked on December 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM
I continue to remove it but every time I log in I am prompted to remove it again.
How can I fix this?
Alternate email: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Please try doing the following:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list, in ATT.net email.
2. If you can whitelist a domain, please add jotform.com.
3. If you can whitelist an email, please add email@example.com in the list.
If it still doing the same or if you cannot fix this with ATT.net, I would suggest changing your email address to your alternate email or to free email addresses such as Gmail.
Check the following guide for more information about the email problem: