- vivxgraphixAsked on December 23, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Why does this keep happening...Can you please tell me with form is exceeding over 10,000 and I will delete it. I cannot have this happen every month. Please help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 02:04 PM
The view total is a total across all forms, not just a single form. Your "midwest1" form seems to be the biggest portion though with 1.581 views this week and 4,600 since November 28th.
The view total does look to be correct. That form has used nearly half your views on its own.
- vivxgraphixAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 05:45 PM
I deleted that form and a bunch of old ones. Can you please reset my form view quota to see if that solved the problem. Again, the amount of traffic I have on these sites should not be that many views.... Maybe someones site is being spammed. Please reset my form count.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 11:10 PM
If you have already deleted the form, it would no longer generate any form views.
Unfortunately we cannot reset your form view count but as a one time help, I have gone ahead and activated your account. I have also reset the form views to 9k level so that you can continue to receive submissions.
- vivxgraphixAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 11:41 PM
Thank you very much @ashwin_d
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 12:55 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- vivxgraphixAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:05 PM
My account is down again?? I thought the account was active? Please reset my account and get me active again..When does the form views reset? What day of the month?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Form views reset on the first day of each calendar month for all users. The form that look to be causing the most views are "F5 sidebar":
- vivxgraphixAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 08:00 PM
Great thank you...Is there any other forms that are this excessive...I think the site might contain malware to have this many hits.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 12:10 AM
I checked your most recent forms and they don't seem to have a lot of form views as of this time. You can also check these on your end by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/form-analytics/
Are your forms embedded on a page that receives a lot of traffic? Please note that each time a page with an embedded form is loaded, that will count towards the form views. I would recommend embedding the form to a webpage that doesn't receive plenty of traffic.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- vivxgraphixAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Will my form views reset tonight?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Yes submission and form views counters will reset midnight EST.