- esskaypeeAsked on May 23, 2012 at 08:57 AM
This is the info they get:
The owner of this website (submit.jotformpro.com) has banned your IP address (126.96.36.199). (Ref. 1006)
· Timestamp: Wed, 23 May 2012 04:11:22 -0700
· Your IP address: 188.8.131.52
· Requested URL: submit.jotformpro.com/submit/21423984748968/
· Error reference number: 1006
· Server ID: FL_19F6
· Process ID: PID_1337771482.387-1-1041001886
· User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.46 Safari/536.5
What should we do?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Your form can be viewed normally on my side. However your ip address has been banned and we apologize for that inconvenience.
Let me forward this to 2nd level so they can whitelist your IP
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 02:23 AM
I've whitelisted your IP upon your request. Thanks.