- IaraAsked on May 23, 2012 at 09:46 AM
Por gentileza, preciso saber em qual conta está o fomulário abaixo:
Não consigo mais acessá-lo.
- moonzkieAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM
The form was created under a guest account which does not have any login. This form was created using a guest account it is based on browser cookies. Generally these forms are not kept for long, once the browser cache and cookies are deleted forms would be removed as well. You need to be a registered user in order to save forms in an account which can be accessed from time to time to make changes.
For now what you can do is to register an account with JotForm using the following your email address. You should see something like this on the left side when you go to JotForm website:
Once you have a registed account you can recreate the form from your website into your new account with the use of the Importfeature. Once the form is recrated in your account you will need to get the new embed code and update your website.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.
- iaraAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 10:40 AMi am not the iara that sent the question... and now i wonder why would you
have two iara usernames
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 01:19 PM
iara: Usernames are unique so what your thinking is not possible.
The person who started this thread is a guest and doesn't have an account with Jotform at the moment.
- iaraAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM... but I got the reply directly into my inbox... which did not happen with
any other inquiry sent to jotform...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 02:45 AM
We apologize for this, iara. I will submit a report to the development team regarding this bug.
We also thank you for letting us know.