- PSU_AdminAsked on December 24, 2016 at 08:30 AM
hello. good evening, Can you guys help me link microsoft access to jotform? I really appreciate if you guys can help me. thank youPage URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on December 24, 2016 at 09:54 AM
I see that you'd like to connect your jotform to microsoft access but, we do not currently have any sort of feature or integration to function with it internally yet.
However, despite the above it is possible to do this manually though so please see my provided details below if you wish to continue.
(1) First, you need to enable Post Submission Data to the Thank You Page for your form.
(2) Second, create your PHP script to process the submission data and send it to your database.
These guides may help you more:
But, if you still insist on sending your submission data to microsoft access please note that zapier is considering further development with an integration for this purpose which would allow you to collect submission data from us and send it there if and when it becomes available.
- PSU_AdminAnswered on December 24, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you for responding