- Alik17Asked on December 25, 2016 at 05:42 PM
1. When the user selects more than the allowed number of options in the checkbox fields, the following error appears:
Is there any way to get a space between "is" and "2"? When I try to edit this in Form Warnings settings, it automatically trims the space. This isn't too major, it's just something that kind of bugs me :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 25, 2016 at 06:50 PM
I checked your form https://www.jotform.us/form/63596501602151 and I can see the issue as well.
However, I could not replicate the same issue when I created a test form.
Please allow me more time to investigate what was causing the glitch. I'll get back on this shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 25, 2016 at 07:18 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. After further test, I still could not identify and determine what was causing the glitch within the Form Builder.
It is possible the glitch was within the back-end stylesheet of the form which we cannot check within the Form Builder.
I have now elevated this issue to the next level support so that they can check as well. Hopefully it can be attended to and be corrected immediately.
We will notify you here for any updates on the status of the ticket I have submitted.
- Alik17Answered on December 26, 2016 at 03:37 PM
Any updates on this issue? It would be nice to have it resolved soon... Maybe you can change it in your backend code?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any update yet regarding this matter. This ticket is already assigned to one our developers. We'll update you via this thread once there is an update.
Thank you for understanding.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 09:42 PM
Hi, this has now been fixed. A space will always appear at the end of form errors that finish with a number as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Alik17Answered on December 28, 2016 at 12:08 AM
Yup, it works. Thank you!