- akamaraAsked on December 26, 2016 at 01:28 AM
How do i join two forms into one? I am trying to join them and put a page brake in between.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 03:15 AM
To combine or merge form fields from two different forms, you can use our Field Manager app
Here's how it works:
1. Log in to your account and go to https://fieldmanager.jotform.io/
2. Then, click the Manage Fields button.
3. You will also be asked to allow the Field Manager to access your Jotform Account. If you're not logged in, you will be asked to log into your account first.
4. After that, click the "Open a Form to Begin" button to open the Form Picker window.
5. Select one of the forms in your account from the Form Picker window then click "Continue". It will show you all the forms in your account including forms in your Archive Folder and forms that are shared to your account.
6. Below is what will be shown after you select the first form.
a. Clicking the button lets you change the Form under it (Form 1). It will open the Form Picker window again.
b. Clicking the button opens Form Picker window that lets you select another form (Form 2).
c. The title of Form 1.
d. Opens the form in the builder page or edit page. It will be opened in a new tab.
e. Opens the Live Form. It will be opened in a new tab.
f. List of fields that is present in the form.
g. Select all the fields in the form.
h. Deletes the selected field.
7. After you have selected the second form (Form 2), you can click any fields on any of the forms that you would like to be copied to the other. The fields copied will still stay in its original form. You can copy fields one by one or by batch. Click the arrow(s) that will be shown in the middle of the forms to start copying and syncing.
8. You can also drag fields to re-arrange it.
9. You can also delete selected fields.
After you have placed all the fields, you can click the button that opens the form in its builder page or edit form as described in above (number 6) to add "Page Breaks" or other fields and to also rename field labels if necessary.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions or concern regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us again anytime.