- ttchecklistsAsked on May 23, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I need a quote request form. The email notification has to be sent to a specific email address selected by the user from a pull-down field. The email notification receiver must be able to reply that email directly to another email address specified in another form field.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Send Email Based on User's Answer
- moonzkieAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment . However, I see how this might be useful. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- ttchecklistsAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 01:22 PMThank you anyway. I will wait for your development.
- guest_22746779352061Answered on November 02, 2012 at 08:46 AM
Is this feature part of JotForm yet? We need to be able to send the email to an email that is specified by a dropdown the user chooses.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Can you please open a new thread for your question? Thanks!