- trustradeglobalAsked on December 26, 2016 at 10:13 AM
form title does not change
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I changed your form's title in order to test it, but I cannot replicate the issue. Here you can see my result below:
Please would you try it again by cleaning your browser's cache. If your problem persists, please let us know via this topic with giving detailed information about your browser and operating system.
- trustradeglobalAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Hi, having problems now with Facebook preview when i paste it it still shows the previous form title.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 10:48 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. Here's a screenshot:
The problem is that Facebook is scraping the old meta description. I fixed your meta description in Facebook by using the Facebook Sharing Debugger. I scraped the new information and the updated title is now showing in Facebook. Here's a screenshot when I tried sharing your form URL:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- trustradeglobalAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Great! works well now! thanks for the swift response!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 11:07 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved. Do get back to us if you have any questions.