- BridgetFieldsAsked on December 26, 2016 at 06:07 PM
I have clients calling me saying that the forms are disables. What is going on with my forms. Please help immediately.
- AIDANAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Please note that we only permit collecting payment information through payment integrations, and that we do not, under any circumstances, accept forms that collect passwords.
- BridgetFieldsAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 08:23 PM
Ok no problem. It has been removed. Can you re activate the account?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 08:51 PM
Please login to your Form Builder and update your form 60868482189168
I can see you have not removed the issue mentioned that causes your forms to be suspended by the Phishing detector.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 07:35 AM
- BridgetFieldsAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 10:28 AM
Okay thanks. I was able to enable / use all of my forms prior to the number lowering to 5. Am I not able to use my forms anymore. Was I not grandfathered into the clause?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 10:51 AM
I did check your account and did not find any issue with that. Which forms you are not able to use?
Please note that in free account, you can only create 5 forms. Since you already have 27 forms in your account, you should be able to use all of them. The only use is that you won't be able to create any new form but all your existing forms should work as expected.
Do get back to us which form you are unable to use and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.