- marvsAsked on December 27, 2016 at 01:15 AM
How to show a different Confirmation message if i entered an existing entry?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 02:02 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can prevent duplicated values for your field on your form. Follow these steps:
1. You must add a "Text" field on Basic Field to your form and enter your message.
2. Click Settings button on your field and select "Hide Field".
3. Click "Conditions" at the top of the page.
4. Select "Show/Hide" field.
5. Enter these "Condition" properties.
Everything works properly as you can see below video:
Also, you can take advantage of our unique submission feature to block multiple submissions from one system of one IP address. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
You can also use our unique question feature to prevent from submitting duplicate submissions. Example: You can set one of your forms question (like cell number or email address) to be a unique question. This will not allow a user to use the same cell number or email address to submit your form. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.