- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 09:37 AM
Your account scheduled to downgrade because you have exceeded your submission limit this month.
The limits of the Storage plan are these:
- receiving up to 100 form submissions each month.
- receiving up to 10 payment submissions each month.
- having up to 1.000 form views each month.
- having up to 100 MB of uploaded files.
- total number of submissions stored in your account is unlimited.
- having up to 5 active forms.
You need to upgrade your account to another payment account type in order to avoid this kind of over-limit issues.
Your limits are reset at the first day of every month. Since you have a few days left, I remove the downgrade schedule just for this time. I hope this won't occur again.
If you have other queries please contact us again.
All the best!
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 09:40 AM
Sorry for my mistake,
The reason of your downgrade was your form views.
- greenmorefarmAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Okay, thank you for this