- artbyaprilmaeAsked on December 27, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I need to move some forms to a new account. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Although it is not possible for you to move your forms to a different account on your end, we will be glad to do it for you. You can make a request here in the support forum and please take note of the following:
1. The owner of the form(s) that will be transferred should be the one logged in when making the request. This is one way of us knowing that the request is valid and verified so we may proceed in granting it.
2. List the form link(s) or form ID(s) of the form that you would like to be transferred. Form Titles will also do, but we suggest you provide the link(s)/ID(s) to avoid confusion.
3. Indicate (specifically) the other account's username (receiver of the forms).
If you have any questions regarding the instructions above, please let us know.
- artbyaprilmaeAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Can I just place all the forms into a folder and have support transfer all of those forms in the folder to a new account they create? I will just tell them to create their account, and then I can make the request and tell you the new account name and they can handle the rest?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 12:47 PM
You can definitely put the forms in a folder and we will transfer it to another account. Please take note that Free account can only hold 5 forms.
However, I suggest to get the form ID and paste it here. Here's how to get the form ID:
1. Go to My Forms page, select the form and click the More drop down menu. After that, select the View form.
2. Select and highlight the form URL and copy it. Then share it here.
Also, you are correct. The one that should be requesting for the form transfer is the form owner.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- artbyaprilmaeAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 05:35 PM
They are in the process of making/opening a paid account. I've moved all of their forms into the folder named ALLBRANDS. Once they have the account set up, I'll let you know the account name and you can move all of them at once?? How long does this take?
- AIDANAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 05:42 PM
Yes, whenever you are ready to move the forms to the new account, you may get back to us with the account name and the list of forms.
As to how long does it take, you probably already noticed that we strive for high quality prompt support, so you may reasonably expect this to be addressed ASAP as you will see :)
- artbyaprilmaeAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 05:45 PM
Great. For now I shared the folder with their email (I'm allowed 2 I think) so they can edit and use them for now. Thanks for your help.
- artbyaprilmaeAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 05:52 PM
OK they set up the Bronze account.
username: allbrandsemail: email@example.comPLEASE TRANSFER ALL forms in my folder named 'ALLBRANDS'Thank you so much!
- AIDANAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 06:05 PM
I confirm that the account allbrands is ready to receive the forms. However, upon inspection of your account (artbyaprilmae) I found a folder named "ALLBRANDS" but:
* It contains both enabled and disabled forms.
* It has a folder inside it named "JOB APPLICATIONS".
As our system allows us to move forms and not folders, we would need a list of forms (either by their names or by their IDs) to work with.
Would you kindly provide us with such a list to avoid mistakes? Otherwise we could work with a confirmation to move also the forms that belong to that "JOB APPLICATIONS" or not, and a confirmation to move the disabled forms or not.
Thank you in advance.
- artbyaprilmaeAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Yes I want to move all of the sub folders and contents and disabled forms within the folder ALBRANDS
- AIDANAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 11:21 AM
I have transferred all the forms you requested, from your account to "allbrands".
Please review and get back to us if you need further assistance. Thank you.