- meridianuniversityAsked on December 27, 2016 at 04:41 PM
When editing integration settings for Infusionsoft, after every click, the scroll goes to the bottom and you have to scroll back up to the top to continue editing the settings. Would make the integration more usable for us if this was fixed.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 10:22 PM
I am currently investigating this issue. I will let you know once I am done checking. Regards.
- meridianuniversityAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thanks for the update. Easiest way to see the issue would be to try matching fields with an infusionsoft account.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue to us. I was able to replicate the issue on my test form. Whenever I click the Add New Field button or match a field, the wizard scrolls to the bottom.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further investigation. We will let you know on this thread once the issue has been resolved.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 07:05 PM
I just tried Infusionsoft integration in Form Builder v4 and this is fixed. The wizard no longer scrolls to the bottom upon click of a button. Can you please confirm on your end?
If the issue persists, just let us know.