- HPSteveAsked on May 23, 2012 at 06:11 PM
I have had a Jotform with the same questions for the past year almost. Around 2 months ago someone ELSE started messing with settings involved with my job, and now this week I check the functionality of my form/thank you URL and nothing is working.
I changed all the settings to what they need to be, and when I click submit on my form, all I get is a blank space 2 times as big as the form itself. Nothing else happens, not even a page refresh.
I even tried using the source code only and that attempts to go to jotformsubmit.com/0092tuankasd90 blah blah blahPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Please accept our deeply apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
This is happening due to Salesforce integration enabled on your form. The problem has been already escalated to our Development Team.
Until this issue is fixed, you may disable Salesforce integration.
We will update this thread as soon as we have any updates for you.
- HPSteveAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:53 PMAwesome thank you very much for identifying the problem. I should have known seeing as that was the FIRST thing I changed today.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:56 PM
You are quite welcome.
I hope that the Salesforce integration problem will be solved in the nearest time.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 04:34 AM
Let me please inform you that this bug has been fixed. I can also see that your form thank you URL is working fine now.