- wjkirby287Asked on May 23, 2012 at 06:30 PM
i already injected css and nothing seems to affect the changePage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can add the following CSS to your custom CSS code.
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- peterAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 07:34 AM
Hi Mike, thanks for coming back to quickly. is there anyway to amend the code on the form before I add it to my site?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I have responded to your first thread. Kindly check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/115380-How-can-i-remove-the-padding-on-the-left-side-of-my-form#1
- peterotooleAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Thanks so much this. I am so happy with it now!
- Daniel BrownAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Im having a couple of issues with my mailing list form im trying to ut at the bottom of my page.
The first is the left padding. The second is the thank you message once the email address is submitted - it is cut off.
Been trying to work it oout but im having no luck.
Your code wisdom would be much appreciated!!
- UrbanEdgeAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 08:56 AM
test URL: http://www.urbanedgeworkshops.com/test.html
It seems to be ok now it is live but when the Thank You message comes up after submitting the table expands down... not sure how to sort that?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hi Dan, if you don't mind we would greatly appreciate it if you open up your questions as a " New Support Thread " even though it may seem related this helps to avoid confusion, keep it mainstreamed, and all the while more importantly it allows us to address your problem and question individually to focus on helping you out more, thank you.