- AbstractAsked on December 29, 2016 at 10:43 AM
I have put a paypal option for users to pay and its not displaying on my form...why?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 11:32 AM
The PayPal field in your form is hidden. There is a condition assigned to it which is why it is hidden by default. Upon checking, this condition is not working properly because the field used in the condition is missing, you probably deleted that field. The solution is here to delete the condition, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, select the payment field and then click the "Conditions" icon.
2. Hover your mouse cursor to the condition and then click the properties icon. After clicking the icon, you'll see the "Delete" option.
Hope that helps. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you.
- AbstractAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 12:29 PM