- ACMSIdahoAsked on December 29, 2016 at 01:53 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 03:30 PM
It is possible to disable the form on a specific date. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button.
2. In the Preferences wizard under the General tab, you'll see the "Status" option. Click the drop down and choose the "Disable by Date" option. After that, you can specify the Expire Date and the Warning Message.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.