- reyhanAsked on May 24, 2012 at 02:59 AM
how to add one question and two text field? E.g. :
(title) Education Information:
(q) University: (tx fld1) schoolname (tx fld2) class
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 03:04 AM
You can setup the question fields side by side.
Please check this JotForm guide -Field-Positioning
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- reyhanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:08 AM
i was looking jotform guide.
i do not want two questions fields side by side.
i want to one question two field. Like "Full Name: <first-name> <Last-name>"
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:20 AM
Unfortunately, the 'compound' question fields are limited to those in the quick tools only (Full Name, phone, address). There are no other customizable compound fields.
But you should know that you can simply customize the 'fixed' compound fields to what you need.
Example, I modified the "Full Name" field to something else.
You can edit the labels.. in the sample I modified the 'Second'
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- iiilucky1iiiAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Hey there! Can you please walk me through how to customize the fixed compound field sub-labels?! Thanks so much!
- iiilucky1iiiAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 03:33 PM
OMG! It is so easy! Sorry, I totally just answered my own question! So nevermind! :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Great to know you have sorted it out. :-)
Contact us anytime should you require further assistance.