- erinolivia11Asked on December 30, 2016 at 02:32 AM
The background picture does not move with the scroll bar. How can I fit all text onto background picture on tablets, desktops and phones?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 04:52 AM
Please change the repeat page background to fixed in the form designer. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Design button in the Form Builder.
2. Unchecked the Repeat and checked the Fixed form background and page background.
3. Click the Save button when you're done.
Here's the result:
For your other question: Go to the form Designer again. And enable the Make it mobile responsive. See the image below:
Hope that helps. If you need anything else, please contact us again. Thank you.
- erinolivia11Answered on December 30, 2016 at 06:53 PM
Of course it was the one option I didn't try!
Thank you kindly for your help.