- mgcaledonian13Asked on December 30, 2016 at 02:53 AM
I have a Form File that has just got Text and and an iFrame grid list - url https://form.jotform.com/61830614240951
The grid list does not show in the Preview or the link to the Form "Who is Coming" Button at the bottom of the page in the Live Website - url http://www.mgcc.co.uk/mgc-register/mgc-register-50th-anniversary/ This did show over the past 5/6 months OK but has\stpped appearing in the last few days.
Can you tell me why this does not work any more.
I have added a note meantime into the form advising users that it is "Broken"
- amyAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 05:07 AM
We had some issues with the text widget that is used with iFrame and our developers has just fixed it. Please could you check it again and if your problem persists, would you please inform us?
I'm waiting for your response.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on December 30, 2016 at 06:00 AM
That has all come back, thanks a lot, again an amazing speed of response to my query.
The only way you maybe able to improve your service is to "guess" my problems before they happen, Ha Ha.
You guys are awesome.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 06:15 AM
On behalf of our team, you are quite welcome. Thank you for your understanding in this matter :)
- mgcaledonian13Answered on January 02, 2017 at 03:28 AM
Maybe should have a new thread for this.
The Grid list has disappeared again see previous post for details.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 06:12 AM
The issue was related with your caches. We have cleared your form caches and now the grid list is displayed as it should be.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on January 02, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Thanks for doing that. Is there anyway that I can do that at all?
As I cannot delete the post don't reply I have found the answer, should have looked for it first