- gaurangpatelngAsked on December 30, 2016 at 05:54 AM
I want to publish my form but its should accessible with only office365 (my company domain ) email & password.
How I can integrate it.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 06:20 AM
Unfortunately, you can not our forms as a way to have "Login page" or "Login form".
Every time you use elements on the form that resembles it as login page or form (i.e. login name, password, email account/password, username/password ) the Anti-Phishing system in place will immediately suspect it as a phishing form and will suspend the form/s and the account.
I can suggest you checking this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/306-Allow-Jotform-to-Be-Filled-out-Only-by-Those-with-a-Special-Link
Also, you can use our "Encrypted Forms". Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/blog/162-Introducing-Encrypted-Forms-The-Ultimate-in-Online-Form-Security
However, you can add password protection to your form. We do not build to add a password, too. But you can take advantage of our "Conditions" feature to show/hide form fields based on the input of any text box. Follow these steps:
1. Add a "Form Collapse" field at the start and end of your form.
Set the "Visibility" of the form collapse as "Hidden" and the "Status" as "Open".
2. Before the "Show Form" collapse, add a "Text Box" field where the user can input the password. Please be noted that you should not use "Password" label in your form. You can use any other text like "Code", "Key" etc. We have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with a probability of being used for phishing activities.
3. Click the "Conditions" button at the top of the page. And select "Show/Hide Field".
4. Set the conditions as you can see this screenshot:
Everything works properly, as you can see:
You must give this key to the user to whom you want to fill your form.
Please look at the following demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63082158330955
Feel free to clone this form. This guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.