- JbrittAsked on December 30, 2016 at 09:14 AM
My email some how is on your bounce list? I ma not sure why, and I do not have another work email that i can provide you with?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 10:16 AM
You are correct, your email address is in the bounce list. If your email is in the bounce list, you will not be able to receive emails coming from us.
I have removed your email address from the bounce list. The bounce list is a feature wherein the email address will be added in list if the emails coming from JotForm are being rejected by the email recipient. It is possible that your email service provider is blocking our emails.
I checked your form notification and I didn't see any issues with it. Your notifications are configured correctly.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- JbrittAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 10:32 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 01:09 PM
No worries. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you.
- JbrittAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 09:11 AM
i am back on the bounce list! please fix this again. thank you. jess
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 09:32 AM
You're right, your email address is in the bounce list again. I have removed it from the bounce list now. I checked your form notification and I can see that it is configured properly.
If this problem keeps on happening, please try using your own SMTP as a Sender Email. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.