- mgottfriedAsked on December 14, 2010 at 04:39 PM
We have found out that our merchant processor is using an Authorize.net emulator with the gateway.
They said all we need to do is is change the transaction POST URL - (AIM Method)
Once you have updated the URL to point to us, your system will submit
transactions directly without having to make any changes to your web
application's code base.
Is there a way we can change the POST URL or is that something that needs to be done on the JotForm end?
Thanks for your help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 01:59 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to use an authorize.net emulator at this time. But I have added this to our feature suggestions list. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Authorize.Net emulation is now possible.
1. Select your form's payment field
2. Right-click on it, then click Show Properties
3. Select from one of the available merchant gateways
4. Save your form
Do let us know if you encounter any problems.