- shiny123Asked on December 30, 2016 at 12:05 PM
I want my data capture form to return as a new form for another subscriber once they hit the Submit button. The capture form will be placed in a shop on a stand and want this form to be the only page they can use.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 01:58 PM
You can do that by redirecting your user to your direct form link or website URL where you embed your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Thank You button in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Redirect to external link, paste the direct form link in the field and click the save changes when you're done.
Here's how to locate your direct form link:
1. Click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Link tab, you can find the Direct link of you form. Click the Copy link button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.