- FrancisAsked on December 30, 2016 at 12:52 PM
your explanation looks like what i really want to do on my joomla project. but m confused! how do i get this form builder and use it on joomla.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 02:52 PM
It is possible to embed a form in Joomla. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Platforms tab, search for Joomla and click it.
3. Follow the instruction how to add your form into Joomla.
Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/6-Adding-a-form-to-Joomla
Also, here's a guide how to create your first form: https://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-create-your-first-web-form
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need more clarifications or any other question. We'll be happy to assist you. Thank you.