What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Will you be able to access data that has been given in a form after you downgrade your account?Asked by AlmanakCommissie on December 30, 2016 at 06:17 PM
I have a form that about 160 people answered. We don't need to be able to receive more answers to the form, so we are thinking about downgrading our account again. However, I do not know if we will still be able to access the photos, sent in the form, if I downgrade the account.
So long as your account is within the limits of an account type, yes you will still be able to access the data you have received previously while you were in your upgraded subscription type.
Please take note that a free user is only limited to the following:
- 100 submissions per month;
- 10 payment submissions per month;
- 100mb file storage space (going above this limit will cause your account to be temporarily suspended until submissions with file attachments are removed);
- 500 submissions space (if you receive more than 500, the oldest submissions shall be removed from your account to maintain the 500 submission storage limit);
- 1000 form views per month;
Upon checking your account, you are very well within limits for free user and you will continue to be able to use your forms without any problems.
Feel free to let us know if you have questions.