- ABCLLCAsked on December 31, 2016 at 02:18 AM
Hey JotForm! I want to see if there is an option or integration to add to my form so users filling out the form can have the option for Social Autofill, such as using their Gmail or Facebook accounts. FormStack see here https://www.formstack.com/features/social-autofill. Look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 08:27 PM
- ABCLLCAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 12:45 PMNo I don’t want Social Follow… I want Social AutoFill… meaning that if the user wants to use their Facebook or Gmail accounts to fill in my forms. Did you see the link I sent to you?
Auto Broker Club | (818) 850-2895 | ABCedge.com
20830 Roscoe Blvd.| Suite 212 | Winnetka | CA | 91306
The greatest compliment to my business is a referral...if you know of someone who is looking to purchase or lease a car please feel free to pass on my contact information along. Thank you.
Confidentiality Notice: If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, or if you do not wish to receive any further communications from us, please immediately notify us by return e-mail transmission, or by telephone at the number above, or at the address above. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Our Facebook Fit Forms will allow for filling out the form with data pulled from Facebook:
We only offer this for Facebook and it will replace regular fields and the submit button with a Facebook Sign in.
- summerbounceAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 04:40 PM
"Fit forms" integration doesn't show up on my profile.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 06:10 PM
It does indeed look like the integration is not available. It is possible to create a new form using Fit Forms using the following app: