- brooklinefoodcoopAsked on December 31, 2016 at 03:44 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 09:22 PM
Were you referring to the "Other" option in Radio option button of your form https://www.jotform.us/form/63571217286156 ?
It is visible/available because the "Allow Other" option of the field was ON.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- brooklinefoodcoopAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 11:45 PMNew response receivedThat is the button I referenced. My previous question refers
to the payment field which was just below the “Other” button
in the image in your reply. The question here was whether or not
it is necessary for both of these fields to be included. Can I use
the buttons (including “Other”) instead of the second payment field?
It seems “Other” duplicates the function of the second payment field,
but when I linked the form to Dwolla, only the second payment field
- brooklinefoodcoopAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 11:45 PMWhile waiting for a reply to my last question, I decided to test my
donation form with a small donation. The transfer apparently
took place, but I received a confirmation from some charity I never
heard of. Also, I never entered a funding source, so I’m not sure
where the money came from.
How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 09:21 AM
The other box is optional. If you would like users to enter a custom amount, this box will work. If you would like to pass the amount to the Dwolla payment field, you need to get the total first by calculation widget. Please follow these guides:
As for the test, that is maybe the information coming from the Sandbox account, but unless you never enable this option in the Dwolla integration. Please forward the confirmation to email@example.com so we can inspect.