- MEDIAWRAPAsked on December 14, 2010 at 08:16 PM
Looks bad being blank
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Click on the field, and then click on "Options" button on the toolbar.
- MEDIAWRAPAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 04:55 PM
No you missed the point thats basic.
How do you label the pull down menu not the options, not the field on the left but the actual pull down menu
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 07:32 AM
I described it above. You click on "Options" button on the toolbar and change the options on the dropdown.
- MEDIAWRAPAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 03:25 PM
You still don't get my question, I will try and make it clearer, how do you name the options pull down button
- PlaceInOzAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 07:18 PM
Do you mean: How do you set a DEFAULT option to appear in the drop-down menu field button, rather than a blank space, such as "Please select" or whatever else you might want?
- MEDIAWRAPAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 08:47 PM
yep you got it! can it be done?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 03:38 AM
That's also perfectly possible. See the screenshot I posted above. Do you see the "Selected" button. Click on that to choose a default selected value.